We offer a very thorough eye exam. Your vision will be tested at all distances. In addition to prescribing glasses, we will examine your eye health. We will determine if there is any sight threatening conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes, cancer or tumors. We will check your visual field and eye pressure. Color vision, depth perception and eye teaming can also be evaluated.
The doctors of Poteau Eye Care offer the highest quality of comprehensive eye exams, contact lens care, and the diagnosis and management of eye diseases:
- Comprehensive eye exams for adults & children
- Refraction for glasses & contact lenses
- Contact lens evaluation, fitting, and education
- Fittings for astigmatism and bifocal contact lenses
- LASIK co-management
- Specialized assistance in finding the perfect pair of spectacles from our gallery
- Dry eye evaluation and management
- Eye and eyelid infections
- Diabetic eye care
- Glaucoma evaluation and treatment
- Cataract evaluations and co-management
- Eye allergy
Please call to schedule an appointment (918) 647-2153 or just come in and find out what Poteau Eye Care is all about!